Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions:

It's almost that time again, folks. This year has gone by so quickly, way quicker than last year did--probably because I had more fun! My first year and a half of college, already over with. I honestly can't believe that. And so many cool things happened this year: I got to meet Meg Cabot and Maggie Stiefvater and Libba Bray, I finished The Shape that Breaks, I got on the Dean's list, I got (and quit/lost) two jobs, and I wrote almost 3 full novels. I didn't read quite as much this year, but that's okay. I'll get back on the bandwagon in 2012.

Anyway, I wanted to share some of my New Year's Resolutions! Not all of them have to do with writing or reading, but just things I want to get done this year.


  • Finish editing TSTB and get an agent! 
  • Read 100 books.
  • Write a fantasy novel (and finish it).
  • Don't eat any fried food. (This one is gonna be the toughest. It's a challenge!)
  • Run a whole heck of a lot, swim a whole heck of a lot, and basically be a super in-shape person.
  • Get straight A's both semesters.
  • Figure out if I'm going to NY this summer and if I am, make all the necessary arrangements for that.
  • Get a job! 
I think that's about it! Pretty lofty goals, but I can do it. I believe in myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment