Friday, November 11, 2016

It's been four years.

The last time I wrote in this blog, I was still in college. I was trying to get my first book published, and my interest in YA books was waning. A lot of things have changed since that time in my life, but one thing is for certain: I never enjoyed having an Internet presence like I did with this blog.

That's why I intend to bring Read Sam, Read! back from the dead. Not as a YA book blog, but as a blog about my life as a writer and about the books I read now. I've learned a lot in my craft that I would love to share with the world and I'm currently trying to get a novel published (I have a partial manuscript out to an agent right now, so wish me luck on that!), and I'm excited to be able to. I never thought I'd come back to this blog, but here I am.

Expect reviews, writing tips, and vignettes about this writer's life to come.

Welcome back!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment