Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

I went to visit my boyfriend last weekend in Tampa, where he goes to college. Technically, I bought these all last week, but we won't worry about semantics. We went to this really awesome used bookstore and I got a couple of classics along with a newer YA book.

The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

When It Happens by Susane Colasanti

I've been in love with Steinbeck ever since I read Of Mice and Men and I read East of Eden last year as well. I've seen Les Miserables the movie a million times and I loved it, so I figured the book should be even more awesome. The other books are just ones that I've wanted to read for a while! 

What did you guys get this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment