Monday, April 18, 2011

WIW: April 11-17th, 2011

Total Words Written: 12, 419
Total Cups of Coffee Drank: 9
Total Number of Headdesks: 43,000

This week was pretty awesome. Last Monday, I had a burst of inspiration fueled by too much caffeine and too much sleep and I wrote 10k words within two days. But I have finals next week, so this week is not going to be a very productive one in terms of writing. (In terms of everything else, probably not either. I will probably just watch Weeds and finish Season 5 and listen to Manchester Orchestra.) I did, however, get another story idea this morning that my mom really helped me with, so I'm going to file that away in the idea bank for a later time.

Just wanna bang out this scene that's been in my head for the past few days, so hopefully my word count will shoot up a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment