Sunday, July 4, 2010

40 Followers!

I've been trying to fancy my blog up lately and hopefully it's been working - I have 40 followers now. I guess that isn't such a big deal, but it makes me feel good when people read and comment on my posts. I really try to give in-depth reviews of the books I'm reading because I appreciate it when bloggers do that, tell what they like and also what they didn't about a book. I know that I've bought a book on a blog's recommendation, so I don't want to recommend books that aren't worth your money!

Basically, I just wanted to thank everyone who's been reading and commenting on my blog. I've had people from Germany and Brazil and Hawaii visit here, which I think is really interesting. So, awesome readers and followers - thanks for being amazing and making me feel right at home in the blogosphere!

My STEALING HEAVEN giveaway ends tonight, so hurry up and enter in the last fifteen minutes of the Fourth of July!

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment