Saturday, July 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)


There wasn't anything IMM last week, so there wasn't a post! However, this week I was lucky enough to get a book from a contest win and receive books that I'd purchases on BN.com. (I went on a little spending spree because I hadn't had any money for a while, and then I had $100!)

So, without further ado, I got:

Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Burned by PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Sea by Heidi R. Kling
The Claidi Collection - Wolf Tower, Wolf Star, & Wolf Queen by Tanith Lee

I actually just got home from a Jennifer Weiner signing and I got a book signed by her for my boyfriend's mom, or else I would've gotten something! My mom got Little Earthquakes signed by her and she talked to me about YA books for a minute. She was so super nice and funny - I honestly think she should be a comedian or something.

What did you guys get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment