Saturday, July 10, 2010

College + Books = No Love

No IMM this week - I'm still getting through my library books from last week!

My mom's been on me lately about getting rid of some of my books before I leave for college next month. I don't own that many, probably about two medium sized bookshelves worth, but apparently they don't want to deal with them when I'm gone. It makes my mom even more mad when I buy new ones!

So, I've been trying to narrow down the books I'm gonna bring with me. It's really hard! There are so many good books that I own. So far, I have this list, which may get a little bigger, depending on the books I acquire, but for now, I have it at this:

Harry Potter 3-7 by JK Rowling
Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
Wolf Tower by Tanith Lee
In the Cities of Coin and Spice by Cathyrynne M. Valente

I took a picture of them, but my camera won't stay on for more than a few seconds.

Anyway, in writing news, there is no news. I've been so caught up with reading and playing The Sims 2 and Frontierville on Facebook that I've done absolutely no writing. I'm stuck on a part with Zach and Zoey, just as I always am.

How's everyone doing on this fine Sunday?


No comments:

Post a Comment