Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday (3)





To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1.)Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

2.)Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com

3.)Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

4.)Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.

5.)Follow Follow Follow as many as you can!

6.)If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love... and the followers!

Hey guys! My name is Sam and I've had Read Sam, Read for about a month now, I think? I love reading and writing, so I thought I'd share my journey through it with the world. :)

How about you guys? How'd you get started blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment